I got a letter Friday from my counselor at Vocational Rehab. She has made me another appointment with the audiologist for more testing. When I was at the audiologist last month, she told me she had all she needed. So I emailed her to ask if I needed to see her on the 19th of Nov. She says she talked to my counselor but they require more testing. She told me not to worry it wouldn't take long because she already knows the results but it's another hoop I have to jump through. I think I have a long wait ahead of me. We shall see..