Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's Been A Tough Week

A couple of weeks actually. Since my approval, things are at a stand still again. My counselor always says she will get right on it but nothing happens. I tried to "help" things along by emailing the surgeon myself. I told them I was approved and waiting for AB but would like to get on the waiting list ASAP, could they call my counselor to confirm my approval.

My response to this (within an hour) was to forward my email to someone at VR. *sigh* I got a response from them the next day only saying they could not get involved. I don't understand why the surgeon's office could not make a phone call. I would be on the list and probably have an appointment with the surgeon. Even though the recall has not ended as of yet, it is coming in the next few weeks. I would like to have all of this done by that time but it doesn't look like it is going to happen. :-(

2 comments:

  1. Oh- The medical field has so many restrictiions and moves so slowly sometimes. My heart is aching for you, Kris, and I hope things speed up! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see this as medical restrictions. I was able to do this through the last surgeons' office. They know I am unable to use a phone so email is my only option. All it would take is one phone call but it is not them that has to live this way...

    ReplyDelete