Friday, May 18, 2012

Here I Go Again!

I can hardly believe that on Tuesday I will receive my second cochlear implant. When I got the first one, I had no idea if I would be able to get a second. It took SO long to get the first one that when the chance came to get the second, I jumped on it with both feet! I have not even gotten the first one sorted out yet and now I am going to throw a second one in the mix. LOL I'm not really sure if this is a good thing or bad thing but the way I see it is they will learn together. There are many that get both at once so it is possible, I just don't know if I will get it figured out or not.

I had my pre-op appointment today and all went well. Everything is done and I am to arrive at the hospital at 5:15AM. I will be the first surgery of the day. Even though I have to leave the house at 3AM it is a good thing. I should be home around lunchtime. I am a lot more nervous this time and I'm not sure why. I'll be back next week to let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment